Please join us for a technical seminar to introduce Near Infrared (NIR) Imaging for accurate quantitative Western Blots.
– By Dr Shula Dawson (Solutions and Support Scientist at LI-COR Biosciences UK Ltd.)
This webinar will focus on:
- NIR detection chemistry and how it can be utilized for quantitative protein expression experiments
- The LI-COR approach for quantitative NIR Fluorescent Western Blot imaging
- How you can achieve robust and reproducible quantitative data that you can feel confident in, using the Odyssey family of imagers
- Introduction to other applications beyond Westerns, such as cell-based high throughput plate assays, tissue section imaging, arrays, and assays suitable for targeted therapeutic development
Date: Wednesday, 19 August 2020
Location: Register below to access the Microsoft Teams Meeting link
Complete the form below and receive the link to join the webinar via e-mail.